Metal Stud Framing
Acoustical and Specialty Ceiling
- Spray Applied Fireproofing - NFCA Accredited Contractor
Lath & Cement Plaster
- Exterior Insulated Wall Systems
- Exterior Insulation & Finish Systems (EIFS) – AWCI EIFSmart Contractor
Air & Vapor Barriers
DuPont Weatherization Systems
Rain Screen Systems
NGI is certified by the National Fireproofing Contractors Association as an installer for both intumescent (IFRM) and spray-applied (SFRM) fireproofing. Our skilled fireproofing experts have experience with both commercial and industrial construction. As part of a larger commercial wall systems contractor, we understand the importance of the timely delivery of our services and closely coordinate our efforts with the base-building contractor and the interiors subcontractor teams.
NGi as a StoPanels affiliate combines quality and the latest technology in the construction industry today, utilizing a process that saves time, adds value and improves quality. Sto Panels are lightweight, energy efficient, durable and require only a fraction of the typical installation time.
Click on the Link below to learn more about StoPanels
Energy efficient and economical, EIFS has enjoyed renewed popularity due to Title 24 requirements. It is a cost effective solution (even on elaborate exterior systems) when it is properly designed and installed by a knowledgeable and experienced team. NGI is one of few certified EIFSMART installers in the Southern California marketplace with the expertise to bring flexibility and low cost options that EIFS offers a project.
Sto Panel Technology
Why Sto Panel?
NGI is proud to be an affiliate of Sto Panel, the global leader in prefabricated insulated wall panel solutions. Lightweight, energy efficient, durable and easy to install, Sto Panels represent the cutting edge of construction technology.
- Speed: Panel construction takes place indoors, allowing for simultaneous site prep, avoiding weather problems and compressing project schedules. Prefab penalization and light weight allow for faster installation.
- Value: Installation of Sto Panels requires no scaffolding and dramatically less labor, saving cost and lowering risk. Their lightweight construction and small footprint also lower structural requirements.
- Quality: Sto Panels are produced in temperature-controlled factories in full compliance with leading standards for testing, building, and energy efficiency. Strict adherence to quality control guidelines ensures consistent workmanship, backed up by an industry-leading warranty.
Greatly reduce the time of building envelope installation and make the most of your construction calendar.
- Faster Installation Due to Prefab Penalization
- Efficiencies Compress the Construction Schedule
- Indoor Production Means No Weather Delays
- Site Prep and Panel Construction Can Occur Simultaneously
Reduce the cost of your project by eliminating scaffolding and other complications of working at high elevations.
- Lightweight Panels Lower Structural Requirements
- Smaller Footings / Foundations
- Reduced Jobsite Labor & Crew Sizes
Sto panels are produced in temperature-controlled factories, in full compliance with codes for testing, building and energy efficiency
- Superior Long Term Durability with Industry-Leading Warranty
- Sto Q/A Programs Ensure Quality-Controlled Workmanship
- Strict Adherence to Manufacturers’ Temp/Humidity Guidelines
- Extensive Architectural and Finish Options
Sto Technology Products/Systems Available
NGi offers the complete range of Sto Panels, which are available in a variety of high-quality finishes and designs suitable for demanding applications.
Key Features of Sto Panels:
- Standardized Process: The Sto Panel systematized manufacturing process has been designed by building science experts to deliver the highest level of quality assurance and code compliance.
- Pre-Assembled Panels: Rapid on-site installation, requiring no scaffolding and reduced manpower, can significantly cut project costs.
- Lightweight Assemblies: Factory-controlled and manufactured panels weigh as much as 90% less than conventional systems, making installation easier and reducing structural requirements.
- Dual-Seal Technology: Sto’s proprietary two-layer weather protection acts as a second line of defense against moisture intrusion.
- Continuous Insulation: Wrapping the building envelope in an uninterrupted insulation layer improves energy efficiency, lowers weight and minimizes thermal bridging.
- Single-Source Warranty: All Sto Panels come with a standard, industryleading five-year performance guarantee.
- Finishes and Colors: Choose from a wide variety of industry-leading specialty and standard finishes and a flexible range of color options to suit any project.
StoPanel Classic ci
This lightweight panel is both energy efficient and durable with continuous insulation and StoGuard waterproof air barrier standard.
StoPanel Classic NExT ci
This Classic panel features a patented drainage component, exterior continuous insulation, as well as StoGurad waterproof barrier.
StoPanel Impact ci
Sto’s Hurricane Impact Resistance system, with all of the benefits of StoPanel NExT ci plus NOA approval for Large and Small Missile Impact Resistance.
StoPanel XPS ci
This lightweight panel is both energy efficient and durable, utilizing an XPS continuous insulation layer and StoGuard waterproof air barrier standard.
StoPanel Precast ci
Insulated precast construction at a fraction of the weight. Save money on structural materials and installation costs. Includes StoGuard waterproof air barrier.
StoPanel Metal ci
The design freedom of metal panel construction with StoGuard waterproof barrier and exterior insulation standard, at a lower cost.
StoPanel Backup is the basic starting point for all StoPanel cladding options utilizing a steel frame, gypsum sheathing and StoGuard air and moisture barrier.
Load-Bearing Panels Offer Quality, Efficiency and Strength
NGi’s prefabricated load-bearing panels are built with strength and versatility in mind. The axial and lateral load strength featured in all our panels can be enhanced with additional internal framing to meet the needs of any application. Built to order in our tightly controlled manufacturing facility, the speed of delivery and installation allows for compressed construction schedules and lower costs. Prefab load-bearing panels are suitable for a wide range of applications, including framed openings, sheathing, shear walls, windows and more.
- Ease of installation dramatically reduces on-site labor requirements.
- On-time delivery of manufactured panels eliminates weather delays.
- Compatible with many exterior envelope types.
Prefabricated drywall forms can be built to fit any application, from square corners to columns
and complex geometric patterns. The result is a clean look that can be installed rapidly. NGi’s
drywall products also include complete metal stud and grid framing systems. Examples of
prefab drywall applications include:
- Door headers
- Window channels
- Curtain walls
- Shaft walls
- Office front